GoJava is rekindling my K-Cup love affair! When I got my first brewing system I was dazzled by the variety of flavours I could have at my fingertips. What ensued was an infatuation with coffee that had me flitting from Irish cream to hazelnut, butter pecan to cinnamon bun and every flavour in between. Sadly the infatuation ended when I realized I was leaving a trail of hollow k-cups as a testament of my inability to commit to one flavour and that they would all end up discarded in the landfill. The love affair was over and I broke it off with K-cups for good. Or so I thought. Thanks to GoJava I can now recycle the k-cups and live guilt free ever after !
Check out the video to see some recycling action!
More reasons to love GoJava
- Visit www.gojava.ca and use code “Discount10” to get $10 off your first order.
- Prices are competitive or better than grocery stores
- Huge variety of coffee flavours as well as hot beverages
- Payment options include Pay Pal
- Free next day delivery for orders over $40
- Easy ,convenient recycling bin provided for you to #recycleyourpods
- Follow GoJava on facebook and twitter for news and updates
- Partnership with TerraCycle Canada leaders in waste management
GoJava is giving away a $100 GoJava giftcard to try their coffee and recycling program. You must be located or work in GoJava delivery areas of Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Thornhill, Markham, Richmond Hill or Vaughan to be eligible to win. Good luck and share this post with all of your local friends!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Special thanks to GoJava for providing me with complimentary K-cups so that I could test out the program and let you all know how great it is to be able to recycle the pods.